Spring Break Camp
Join us for some fun over Spring Break! Each day will have a theme: Ice, Paper, World Cup, Dough, and Service. This is a preview of the themes we will offer over the summer.
Payment for the full week is required; however, campers may attend part-time. Cost is $155 for the week. Food not included; parents provide a healthy lunch and 3 snacks per day per child.
March 10th – 14th
8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Ages 5 – 11
Interested in finding out more about Camp Vamonos? Join me for an Open House on Sunday, March 16th, between 12:00 noon and 4 pm. Contact me for more information or to RSVP.
Bilingual Summer Camp
Looking for fun and affordable summer childcare in Austin, Texas for your 5–11 year-old?
Want your child to learn some Spanish while having a great time?
Camp ¡Vámonos! is now enrolling for summer 2014
June 9th – August 22nd, 2014
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Ages 5 – 11
- Camp ¡Vámonos! is a bilingual summer camp in Austin, Texas, centrally located in a private home in the Crestview neighborhood.
- Megan Baker, owner and counselor, is a bilingual mom with more than 25 years of childcare experience.
- A wholesome environment has the raw materials for unhurried fun and effortless learning.
- Fun daily outings take campers to the pool, kids’ summer movie series, UT, downtown on the train, and more.
- Five weekly themes repeat once each. See the calendar page for more details.
- For information or questions, visit the contact page.