Camp ¡Vámonos! Bilingual Camp
Bilingual Summer Camp
Looking for fun and affordable childcare during summer for your 5–11 year-old?
Want your child to hear Spanish while having a great time?
Camp ¡Vámonos! is now enrolling for Summer 2015
June 8th – August 21st, 2015
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Ages 5 – 11
- Camp ¡Vámonos! is a bilingual camp in Austin, Texas, centrally located in a private home in the Crestview neighborhood.
- Megan Baker, owner and counselor, is a bilingual mom with more than 25 years of childcare experience.
- A wholesome environment that has the raw materials for unhurried fun and effortless learning.
- Fun daily outings.
- Reasonable rate of $158 per week.
- For information or questions, visit the contact page.
My son loved Ms. Megan’s camp. He told me about all the cool toys in the house like Foosball and air hockey and the hammock outside. He also enjoyed getting to walk to the pool or the park and take public transportation to places like the movie theater. My son thought Ms. Megan was “really nice” and said he made tons of new friends. I really liked the camp because the kids played, interacted and did a variety of things each day. The camp had a homey feeling which helped him make new friends and it did not feel institutional like school. Megan was really easy to work with on any details and I felt my son was in very good hands.
My kids attend Camp Vamonos! every summer, and they always have a great time.
Megan encourages them to be silly, and they seem relaxed and tired when I pick them up. I like that they use the bus and walk to get places. This camp feels like a healthy, happy place for them!
~ Kirsten Dean
Camp Vamonos! was amazing! I signed my daughter up for this year’s Spring Break Camp and she raved daily about it! She was excited to get there in the mornings and it was tough peeling her away at the end of each day. Her favorite part of it was the daily excursions around the area and riding the bus. We will definitely be coming back.
~ Amy Castner