Looking for fun and affordable summer childcare in Austin, Texas for your 5–11 year-old?
Want your child to learn some Spanish while having a great time?
Camp ¡Vámonos! is now enrolling for summer 2013
June 10th – August 16th, 2013
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Ages 5 – 11
- Camp ¡Vámonos! is a bilingual summer camp in Austin, Texas, centrally located in a private home in the Crestview neighborhood.
- Megan Baker, owner and counselor, is a bilingual mom with more than 25 years of childcare experience.
- A wholesome environment has the raw materials for unhurried fun and effortless learning.
- Fun daily outings take campers to the pool, kids’ summer movie series, UT, downtown on the train, and more.
- Five weekly themes repeat once each. See the calendar page for more details.
- For information or questions, visit the contact page.
Visit us on Facebook!