Camp ¡Vámonos! after-school care focuses on fun and relaxation after school.
Hours: 3:00 pm pick-up at Brentwood Elementary to 6:00pm
Spots are open for the spring semester. (512) 770-7789
After play time at Brentwood Park, we walk together from the park to my house in the Crestview neighborhood near the fire station. (I carry knapsacks in my cart.)
At Camp Vamonos! children have the choice to participate in activities such as arts and crafts, baking or kitchen science, play in the backyard, or just relax, enjoy each other’s company, and be silly. Apart from Wednesday movies, there will be no screen time. There will be no instruction, no lessons, and no curriculum, just a chance for kids to decompress and have fun after school.
About Megan Baker
I am a bilingual mom with more than 25 years of childcare experience and a love of fun. I believe in helping kids rediscover good old-fashioned, low-tech fun and resourcefulness.
Camp ¡Vámonos! after-school care in Austin, Texas is centrally located in the Crestview neighborhood. Click here for a detailed map.
Fees and Policies
- $250 per month, due on the first of the month. Twice monthly payments may be arranged. Rates for August 2018 and December 2108 are prorated.
- 30 days notice is required to withdraw from the program
- For days when AISD is closed, aside from the days that Camp Vamonos! is closed, children can come for the whole day for an extra $25 per day (during months that are not pro-rated). Parents will provide a healthy lunch and four snacks. Hours for those days will be 8:30am to 5:30 pm.
After-school care is available from August 2018 through May 2019, except for the following dates.
- Thanksgiving Day (full camp days, open to all)
- Christmas Holiday Break (full camp days, open to all)
- Memorial Day